1. “Where Have You Gone?” Mike Doughty
2. “Under Cover of Darkness,” Living Colour
3. “Unrelated Thing,” They Might Be Giants
4. “Do You Want More?!!!??!” The Roots
5. “Ballad of a Comeback Kid,” The New Pornographers
6. “Stockholm Syndrome,” Yo La Tengo
7. “Clockwork,” Dilated Peoples
8. “It’s Summertime,” The Flaming Lips
9. “I Confess,” Land of the Loops
10. “Barnaby, Hardly Working,” Yo La Tengo
Having just started a job that puts me on my feet for an entire shift, even if I only have two shifts a week, I must reveal to you, my faithful audience, that my feet fuckin’ hurt. I’ve been hobbling around town with a grimace on my face for the past week and a half, to the extent that I’m drawing sympathetic expressions from women who spend their entire working lives in high heels (which makes me feel guilty).
For now, the sweet, sweet NSAIDs, they are my friends.